Notice of Annual General Meeting
Dear members and friends,
We are pleased to invite you to the Ethnic Communities’ Council of Victoria (ECCV) Annual General Meeting 2022:
When: Wednesday, 30 November 2022 at 6PM
Venue: The Greek Centre – Mezzanine Level, 168 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne
(Click here for directions)
As well as the formal business of our AGM, you will have the opportunity to learn about our many achievements and challenges over the past year, regroup after the Victorian election and discuss advocacy priorities for our members and our communities over the coming year.
You can register to attend the AGM below and will receive confirmation details upon your registration.
We thank you for your ongoing support and look forward to seeing you at the Greek Centre.
We are delighted to have Dr Sandro Demaio, CEO of VicHealth as our guest speaker.
Sandro is a globally-renowned public health expert and advocate as well as being a medical doctor – and he has a passion for food, health and wellbeing.
He has led the establishment of the Future Healthy Champions program, which is helping to create a healthier future for young Victorians. ECCV is proud to be working with VicHealth to support this initiative.
- Welcome, Acknowledgement of Country, Board Apologies
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Approval of Agenda Items
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 2021 Annual General Meeting
- Chairperson’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report and acceptance of the FY21-22 audited accounts
- Appointment of Auditor
- Chief Executive Officer’s Report
- Other Business
- Guest speaker: Dr Sandro Demaio, CEO of VicHealth
- Life Membership Nomination: Marion Lau