Become a Member
Our membership base is broad and diverse, it is open to both organisations with an ethnic or multicultural focus, and organisations with an interest in such areas. Our membership is also open to individuals who support the work we do.
For a full list of member benefits and membership packages, please read the ECCV Membership Brochure.
Member Rewards include:
- becoming an official supporter of Victorian ethnic and multicultural policy advocacy
- eligible voting rights at the election of ECCV board (one vote per organisation membership)
- eligibility to nominate for and stand on ECCV board
- eligibility to nominate for and stand on ECCV committees
- eligibility to nominate others and be nominated for Life Membership
- Access to ECCV newsletters and policy publications
- Promote your events, campaigns, projects and research among a network of over 3,000 ECCV members and stakeholders
- Discounted registration fees to the biennial ECCV State Conference and other ECCV major events
- Partnership opportunities
- Priority access to ECCV events
- AGM invitation
The ECCV Life Membership Awards are in recognition for outstanding contributions to the values and objectives of the ECCV. Life Membership is an honour bestowed upon organisations or individuals’ to express gratitude. Nominations should be lodged using the nomination form below, include a summary of the nominee’s activities and achievements associated with the objectives of the ECCV including the length of time of their contribution.
For any membership enquiries, please email email@example.com.
Subscribe to our mailing list
We are proud to recognise the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation, as the first Australians, cultural leaders and traditional custodians of the land from which we advocate for ethnic community groups. We pay our respects to their elders, past & present.