Become a Member
Our membership base is broad and diverse. It is open to both organisations with an ethnic or multicultural focus, and organisations with an interest in such areas. Our membership is also open to individuals who support the work we do.
Member benefits include:
- Becoming an official supporter of Victorian ethnic and multicultural policy advocacy
- A member-only subscription to ECCV’s monthly Member eNews, featuring the latest sector news and key resources and opportunities
- Eligible voting rights at the election of ECCV board (one vote per ordinary organisation membership)
- Eligibility to nominate for and stand on ECCV board
- Eligibility to nominate for and stand on ECCV committees
- Eligibility to nominate others and be nominated for Life Membership
- Opportunities to promote your events, campaigns, projects and research to a network of more than 3,000 ECCV members and multicultural sector stakeholders
- Discounted registration fees to the biennial ECCV State Conference and other ECCV major events.
- Priority access to ECCV events
- AGM invitation
For any membership enquiries, please email email@example.com.
ECCV Life Membership Awards are recognition for outstanding contributions to the values and objectives of the ECCV. Life Membership is an honour bestowed upon individuals to express gratitude for their service to our communities.
Nominations should include a summary of the nominee’s activities and achievements associated with the objectives of the ECCV, including the length of time of their contribution.