The ECCV blog is a space where you will find bipartisan articles, opinion pieces, news, announcements and stories.
It is a professional and creative platform for ECCV personnel to share their expertise with you as well as keep you informed on all aspects of multicultural Victoria.
- February 2021: Cam Nguyen Awarded Victorian Senior of the Year for 2021
- December 2020: Bruna Pasqua awarded Life Membership of ECCV
- December 2020: ECCV COVID-19 Walks
- July 2020: Get to know Athena Papadatos, ECCV CALD Disability Advocate
- June 2020: ECCV stands in solidarity with the First Nations peoples of Australia and applauds their leadership in rejecting racism.
- April 2020: ECCV welcomes George Zangalis as a Life Member
- December 2019: Raising Awareness on Elder Abuse in CALD Communities
- November 2019: Vale Victor Borg AM
- October 2019: ECCV AGM 2019 – Call for Board Nominations
- September 2019: ECCV hosts VMC Chair on her second public engagement
- August 2019: ECCV travels to Shepparton and Wodonga to meet with regional communities
- March 2019: Vale Giovanni Antonio Sgro
- January 2019: Chris Christoforou announced as the new ECCV Executive Officer
- December 2018: The 48th Annual General Meeting with special guest marking his first engagement as the newly appointed Minister for Multicultural Affairs, Richard Wynne MP
- December 2018: Policy Advocacy on Ethnic Seniors Clubs issues and Outcomes of Victorian 2018 State Election
- November 2018: Policy advocacy for culturally diverse seniors and multicultural community engagement
- November 2018: ECCV launches anti-racism campaign #FactNotFiction
- November 2018: ECCV has a new Interim Executive Officer, Jill Morgan AM
- October 2018: Life in Retirement – the Age Pension from the Experience of Culturally Diverse Pensioners by Nikolaus Rittinghausen, ECCV Aged Care Policy Officer
Subscribe to our mailing list