Access & Support – Aged Care & Disability
Access and Support services provide short term support for the elderly, younger people with a disability (who are not eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme), and their carers, who need help to stay at home and who:
- have diverse needs or circumstances
- need help with understanding the range of support services that may be available
- need help with accessing services.
An Access and Support worker may be able to help you access services if you, or someone you are caring for, is:
- an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- culturally and linguistically diverse
- living in a rural or remote area
- financially or socially disadvantaged
- a veteran (including spouse, widow or widower)
- homeless or at risk of becoming homeless
- lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex
- a Care Leaver (Forgotten Australian, Former Child Migrant or Stolen Generation)
- a parent separated from children by forced adoption or removal
- living with dementia
No fees are charged for Access and Support services.
Contact Nail Aykan, Project Coordinator (Healthy Ageing) at email@example.com or phone (03) 9354 9555.
Subscribe to our eBulletin
ECCV acknowledges the Wurundjeri People of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional Owners of the Country on which we work. We pay respect to their Elders past and present, acknowledge their continuing connections to land, sea and community, and
extend respect to Traditional Owners throughout Victoria.