- Submission to the Royal Commission into Aged Care Quality and Safety – Aged care system governance, market management, and roles and responsibilities
- ECCV Issues Brief on Racism during COVID-19
- ECCV Issues Brief on Mental Health and Wellbeing for Victoria’s Multicultural Communities Under COVID-19
- ECCV Issues Brief on COVID-19 and Victoria’s Migrant Workers
- ECCV Issues Brief on The COVID-19 Pandemic and Victoria’s Multicultural Communities: Survey with ECCV Members
- Submission to the Parliament of Victoria – Inquiry into the Victorian Government’s Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic
We are proud to recognise the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation, as the first Australians, cultural leaders and traditional custodians of the land from which we advocate for ethnic community groups. We pay our respects to their elders, past & present.