NOW OPEN Participation for CALD seniors grants program (2013/14)
Supporting isolated seniors in ethnic communities
Some older people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds are not actively involved in any social groups. This grants program funds projects to help find isolated people and connect them to existing or new support networks and activities.
- Ethnic or multicultural clubs or groups may apply for up to $4,000 (metropolitan areas) or $5,000 (regional Victoria).
- Organisations can apply for up to $10,000 for more larger or more complex projects.
- Most funding will be given to applications in the first category
- Grants open for application Monday, 5 November 2012
- Applications must be received by 5pm, Friday 8 March 2013
- Projects must take place between June 2013 and May 2014
Want to know more?
- To download an application form go to Seniors Online
- To get a hard copy of the application form email email@example.com or phone ECCV on (03) 9349 4122
The role of ECCV
This is a Victorian Government grants program. It is the second of four grant rounds (2011 — 2014). ECCV has been funded as an implementation partner. We give advice and support to:
- organisations wishing to apply for a grant
- grant recipients as they manage their projects and meet their reporting requirements
Filed under Aged Care
Commenting is not available in this entry.