Access & Support

Access & Support

What is Access and Support? 

The Access and Support service helps people who have difficulty finding out about services or applying for the services they need due to their diversity.

The Access and Support service provides short term support for frail older people, people with a disability, and their carers, who:

  • need help to stay living at home
  • have diverse needs or circumstances
  • need help to access services

Statewide Access & Support Directory

For more information, please contact Gabriele Rukas, Sectoral Development Officer - Aged Care & Disability via / 9354 9555


top of page