ECCV Events Calendar
- This event has passed.
Working across cultures in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
October 9 @ 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
This event is relevant to managers wishing to develop partnerships with the CALD sector.
When: Tuesday, 9th October 2018
Where: Newport Community Hub (Program Room 1), 13/15 Mason St, Newport
Time: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm – Participants can register for one or both sessions:
Session 1 – TRAINING : 9.30am – 12.15pm – Cultural Competence in a disability context
Session 2 – NETWORKING : 12.30pm – 3.00pm (incl. lunch) Building networks to support people with a disability from CALD communities
This event is FREE to staff from disability services registered with the NDIS. There is a maximum of 3 registrations per agency.
Here’s what last week’s participants in the South (Dandenong September 13 – pic attached) said about the day:
- Valuable networking + understanding of how NDIS will work
- informative, valuable and helpful
- Networking over lunch, very valuable
- great opportunity to be able to engage with different service providers
- Great discussions from the audience
- Excellent presenters and good information
- Case studies were very useful
- It was great experience and helpful resources
- Expansion of knowledge
- Diverse networking opportunities and the experience those people hold
Please feel free to share this invitation among your networks and we look forward to seeing you there.