The ECCV blog is a space where you will find bipartisan articles, opinion pieces, news, announcements and stories.
It is a professional and creative platform for ECCV personnel to share their expertise with you as well as keep you informed on all aspects of multicultural Victoria.
- January 2019: Chris Christoforou announced as the new ECCV Executive Officer
- December 2018: The 48th Annual General Meeting with special guest marking his first engagement as the newly appointed Minister for Multicultural Affairs, Richard Wynne MP
- December 2018: Policy Advocacy on Ethnic Seniors Clubs issues and Outcomes of Victorian 2018 State Election
- November 2018: Policy advocacy for culturally diverse seniors and multicultural community engagement
- November 2018: ECCV launches anti-racism campaign #FactNotFiction
- November 2018: ECCV has a new Interim Executive Officer, Jill Morgan AM
- October 2018: Life in Retirement – the Age Pension from the Experience of Culturally Diverse Pensioners by Nikolaus Rittinghausen, ECCV Aged Care Policy Officer
Subscribe to our mailing list