Building Volunteer Capacity for Organisations Workshop
Does your organisation need help to support volunteers? Do you need new ideas on how to recruit volunteers? Find out how leading ethno-specific and multicultural organisations manage, supervise, recruit and reward their volunteers. This half-day forum is part of the ECCV’s Future’s project, and will help build your organisations capacity.
Find out about:
- Overview of the New National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- Establishing boundaries between volunteer work and paid work
- Formalising organisational volunteer pathways
- Reviewing volunteer performance based on organisational standards
- Volunteer portal and case studies as promotional tools and more...
When: 9:30am-1:30pm, 9 November 2015
(Registration from 9:15am)
Where: Room A& B, 150 Palmerston St, Carlton 3053
Who: Representatives from ethno-specific and multicultural community organisations. In particular volunteer coordinators.
RSVP: Wednesday 4th November 2015
For more information contact: Daniela Zatarakoska (Project Officer) on email@example.com or 03 9349 4122
Light Lunch Provided - please advise us if you have any dietary requirements-
Project supported by the Scanlon Foundation,the Ruth Watchorn Estate managed by Equity Trustees